Monday 7 March 2011

Bullying (Negative phenomenon)


"Not everyone who wants to feel bullied in school!"
2003 was a tough period for me, junior high school favorite is the school that became my dream during elementary school, junior high school but in Junior high school this is all started. Well in  junior high school i am not clever not beautiful and not rich. Just imagine my parents proud of her  daughter can go to junior high school favorite, Perhaps what I experienced was not too bad, I've never felt in the form of physical violence (being beaten, kicked ) but that I feel is in the form of verbal violence, and until now their words are demeaning difficult for me to forget, even though I have forgiven, but it's hard for me to forget what they've done to me, I it feels in hell taste do not appreciated, not feeling accepted in the environment. At that time I hope there are people who are willing to help me but I realized I should be independent I have to fight it all by myself without the help of other people. And first time  felt depressed point in my life (too gruesome for children age 13 years) I hate all the people who bullying me at the time, it feels want revenge to make them suffer in various ways, but that thought I was further aggravated the situation. In high school and did not meet with them I began to rise organize my life better, well I was not born to smart but I am can be the diligent, I was not too pretty but I can be pretty girl, I was not born in a of wealthy parents but I able to enrich themselves by me, learn from those who start from zero until it can reach the top, and the words that used degrading and dropping, I am changed the word  into motivation in my life and I can reverse the negative words that become positive words for me. And now I'm learning to erase the horrible memories in my mind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment